La caverne aux partitions
Bienvenue sur La caverne aux partitions !

Afin de rechercher et demander des partitions, merci de vous connecter si vous êtes déjà membre ou de vous inscrire si vous ne l'êtes pas encore.
Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC... Catpur13
La caverne aux partitions
Bienvenue sur La caverne aux partitions !

Afin de rechercher et demander des partitions, merci de vous connecter si vous êtes déjà membre ou de vous inscrire si vous ne l'êtes pas encore.
Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC... Catpur13

Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC...

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
staag
Membre très bavard
staag

Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC... Empty
MessageSujet: Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC...   Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC... EmptyVen 30 Avr 2021 - 16:54

Salut à tous...

Je vous demanderais de respecter à la lettre les recommandations suivantes...

Je n'envois que 4 partitions ou un recueil par jour,toutes listes confondues...

Indiquer le nom de l'interprète dans vos demandes!

Séparer votre adresse-mail du reste du texte pour faciliter le"Copié-collé"

Pas de demande par message privé!

Sachez que je ne partagerai aucune partition avec les membres inscrits depuis six mois qui ne partagent rien en retour!
Les nouveaux membres et les membres occasionnels ne sont pas concernés par cette mesure        

Abba

Angelleyes /Another town anotther train / Casandra / Chiquitita / Chiquitita piano
Dancing Queen / Eagle /Fernando / Gimme!Gimme!Gimme / Happy new year Hasta manana / Honey honey / I am the city / I di!I do!I do /I have a dream/  I wonder
Knowing me knowing you /Mamma mia / Money money / One of us / Voulez-vous/Waterloo
Adele 
All I ask /Daydreamer / He wont go / Hometown Glory / I found a boy / I missyou
Love in the dark /Million years ago / One and only / Remedy / River Lea /Rolling in the deep / Sky fall / Someone like you / Take it all / Water under the bridge
Aerosmith
Amazing / Angel / Blind man / Crasy / Cryin' / Deuces are wild /I don't want to miss a thing / Walk this way / You see me crying

Afric Simone

Hafanana
Ramaya

Aha

Always shines on TV/Cold as you /Crying in the rain / Foot of the night for all
How sweet it was / Locust / Memorial beach / Move to Memphis /Summer moved on/Take on me

Alicia Keys 

Awoman's worth /Butter fly /Fallin' / Goodbye

Alice Cooper

Cold Ethyl/Department of youth /Escape/Steven/The black widow/Years ago
Andrea Bocelli
Angel / Canto della terra / Con te partiro / Quizas quizas quizas / The player/Vivo per lei

Aretha Franklin 

Respect / Save me / You make me feel like a natural woman

Bandolero

Paris Latino

Barbra Streisand 

Woman in love / Tell him / People / No more tears / memory / Evergreen / D'ont cry me Argentina

Billy Joel 

Just the way you are / Leave me a tender moment alone / Leningrad / Nocturne / Pianoman / She's always a woman / Vienna / Honesty / Honesty piano /My life

Blues Brothers

Every body loves sombody

Bob Dylan

A hard rain's a gona fall/Blowin the wind/Knokin on heavens door/Lady lady lay/Like a Rolling stone

Bob Marley

Could you be loved / I shot the sherif / No woman no cry / Redempsong / Three little birds
Bon Jovi 
I'll be there for you / Tank you for loving

Bonnie Tyler 

Holding out for a hero / If you were a woman /  Total eclipse of the heart
Bryan Adams
Everything I do / Have you ever loved a woman / Heaven / Here I am / The only one / When you're gone

Boney M

Rasputin /Belfast/ Daddy Cool / Ma Baker

Britney Spears

Baby one more time /Every time/I'm not a girl yet awoman /Toxic

Cats Stevens

Father and son / Morning has broken / Sad Lisa / If you want to sing out 
Lady d'Arbanville /

Carlos Santana

Europa /Samba Pati

Cher

Believe / Strong enough

David Bowie

Changes / Space oddity / Ashes to ashes / Sorrow / Life on Mars / The man who sold the world

Dire Straits 

Brothers in arms / The waterline / Money for nothing / Belle / Private investigations
Romeo and Juliet / Sultans of swing / Telegraph road / Walk of life / Where do you think you are going
Elton John 
A ​word ​of ​Spanish
American ​Triangle
Bad ​side ​of ​the ​moonBall
Ball ​and ​chain
Believe
Blessed
Blue ​eyes
Candle ​in ​the ​wind
Cloe
Circle ​of ​life
Cold
Crocodile ​rock
Daniel
Don't ​Go ​breaking ​my ​heart
Duets ​for ​one
Empty ​garden
Fanfare
Funeral ​for ​a ​friend ​Piano
Goodbye ​Piano
Healing ​hands
I'm ​still ​standing
Island ​girl
Kiss ​the ​bride
Legal ​boys
Little ​Jeannie
Made ​in ​England
Memory ​of ​love
Mona ​lisas ​and ​Mat ​Hatters ​Piano
Nikita
No ​valentines
Oscar ​Wilde ​gets ​out
Pain
Passengers
Please
Princess
Recover ​your ​soul
Rodket ​man
Runaway ​train
Sacrifice
Sad ​song
Sleeping ​with
Song ​for ​Guy ​Piano
Stan ​Piano
Step ​into
The ​greatest ​dicovery ​Piano
The ​last ​song

John Lennon

Eight days aweek
Hey Jude
Hey Jude  Piano
Imagine
Jealous Guy
Let it be
Lucy in the sky
Penny lane
The ballad of John and Yoko
The long and winding road
Woman
Yesterday

Lionel Richie 

Easy
Endless love
Hello
Sail on
Still
Mariah Carey 
Anytime you need a friend
Hero
Love takes time
One sweet day
Without you
When you believe
Michael Jackson 
Black or white  Piano
Earth song
Heal the world
Man in the mirror
She's out of my life
The girl is mine
We are the world
What ever happens
Will you be there
You are not alone
Percy Sladge 
When a man loves a woman
Phil Collins 
Agains all lods
Another day in paradise
Can't stop loving you
In the air tonight
In too deep
You 'll be in my heart
Prince 
America
Kiss
Purple rain
Queen
Bohemian Rhapsody
Brighton rock
Crazy little thing called
Death on two legs
Don'tstop me now
Driven by you
Flash
Friends will be friens
Good old fashioned lover boy
I want to break free
Killer Queen
Love of my life
Ray Charles
A bit of soul Piano
Georgia on my Mind
Hit the road Jack
Mess around  Piano
Shake you tail feathers
Rod Stewart
Maggie May
Story teller
Sailing
Scorpions
Are you the one
As son the good times roll
Still loving you
Shania Twain
From this moment on
Man feel like awoman
No one needs to know
You're still the one
You've go away
Sidney Bechet
Petite fleur
Premier bal
Simon and Garfunkel
Bridge over troubled water
El condor pasa
Monday monday
Scarborough fair  Piano
Sounds of silence
Simply Red
Home
Status Quo

In the army now
Sting
Englishman in New York
Every breath  Piano
Every breath
Fields of Gold
Fragile
I'llbe missing you
Stevie Wonder 
Don't you worry bout a thing
For once in my life
How come how long
I just call
Isnt she lovely
My cherie Amour
Signed sealed delivered
You are the sunshine in my life 

The Beatles

Ask me why
A hard days night
Another girl          

Toutes les partitions des "Beatles"ne sont pas

répertoriées ici!  Il y en a 250

Vous pouvez essayer de m'en demander d'autres!

Any time at all
Day tripper
Eight day a week.pdf
Drive my car.pdf
Hey Jude 
Norwegian Wood
Ob la di ob la da.pdf
Lady Madonna.pdf
From a window
Let it Be
Michelle
From me to you
Hello little girl
Cant buy me love
Hold me tight
I don't want to see you again
Girl 
I need you
Imagine
Every little thing
Bad to me
Something
Eleanor rigby
Do you want to know a secret
Here There and Everywhere
I should have known better
Yellow submarine
Penny Lane
She Loves you
I don't want to spoil the party
I call your name
Sergent. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
I want to hold your hand
Help
Yellow Submarine
I saw her standing there
With little help from my friends
Love Me Do
Ticket To Ride
Yesterday
The Bee Gees
Holiday
How deep is your love
I started a joke
If I cant have you
I just want to be your everything
Love so right
Love you inside out
Massachusetts
Staying alive
Words
You should be danding

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]

Dernière édition par staag le Sam 1 Mai 2021 - 18:50, édité 7 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Diane P
Modératrice
Diane P

Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC...   Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC... EmptyVen 30 Avr 2021 - 23:38

Bonsoir/bonjour staag!

Merci beaucoup de penser à partager tes partitions avec les autres membres du forum! +1 

Et tu connais déjà très bien tous les conseils que je pourrais te donner Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC... 3418418207 !

Idea Mais bien sûr, si tu as la moindre question ou si tu rencontres un jour une difficulté, [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] pour contacter une modératrice .

Diane P
staag
Membre très bavard
staag

MessageSujet: Re: Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC...   Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC... EmptySam 1 Mai 2021 - 9:49

Merci pour ton message
ymooney
Débutant
ymooney

MessageSujet: Re: Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC...   Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC... EmptyVen 7 Mai 2021 - 0:07

Bonjour,

est-ce possible d'obtenir les partitions suivantes svp?

Life on Mars

Purple Rain
Knockin on heavens door

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]

Merci

Yann
Diane P
Modératrice
Diane P

MessageSujet: Re: Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC...   Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC... EmptyVen 7 Mai 2021 - 4:48

Bonsoir/bonjour ymooney!

Il faut toujours prendre le temps de lire ce qui précède ou suit la liste des partitions car :

[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] a écrit:
Indiquez le nom de l'interprète dans vos demandes!
Il te faut donc ajouter les artistes si tu veux recevoir les partitions. Tu n'as qu'à cliquer sur [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image]  dans le coin supérieur droit de ton message; cela ouvrira le message et tu pourras le modifier à ta guise. Quand c'est fait, tu n'as qu'à cliquer sur Envoyer et le nouveau message remplace l'ancien.
Mais si staag a posté après ton message, il te faudra faire une nouvelle demande en cliquant sur[Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir cette image].

Au plaisir,
Diane P
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC...   Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC... Empty

Piano-chant...STAAG...PARTITIONS INTERNATIONNALES UNIQUEMENT....Adele/Aha/Bocelli/Streisand/Elton John/Beatles/Bowie/Dylan/Marley/Europe/Sinatra/ETC...
Page 1 sur 1